There may be different reasons why a purchase does not go through. In any case, it is advisable to check the "Tickets" section of your profile to make sure if it has been completed or not, before trying again. If the ticket doesn't appear in this section, you can try the following:
1. Always make sure you have the latest version of the App, since it will have fixed small errors that the previous one might have contained. Go to the store where you download the apps for your phone, search for Fever, and check if you can update the version you already have installed.
2. Log out of the app and reopen it (you can do it from Settings > Exit). Then, exit the application and enter again.
3. If you continue experiencing issues, restarting the phone always helps to erase processes that have frozen.
4. If you are using a device with an Android system, it is most likely the cache. Open your phone's settings, go to the "Applications" tab and click on the Fever application. You will see an option that allows you to clear the cache and thus update the information.
5. If it still doesn't work, you should uninstall the App in the settings section of your device and download it again from the store.
If the incident persists, contact us, letting us know the steps you have already tried.