Currently, vouchers can only be redeemed on the Fever app (you can download it for Android or iOS), here's how to use them.
To apply a voucher to a purchase:
1. Open the Fever app and log in with your Fever login method (email, Facebook, Gmail or Apple ID).
2. Go to the experience you wish to buy, choose your date and time, then select the number of tickets and tap on "Get it".
3. You'll see the option "Apply voucher". Tap on it: this will take you to your list of vouchers.
4. Select the voucher you wish to use (max. one voucher per purchase) and tap on “Apply voucher”. This will apply a discount to the total amount.
- If a voucher appears as "Unavailable", it means that it cannot be applied in that particular experience.
- If you have a voucher code, tap on "Add voucher code" to introduce it.
5. Tap on “Pay now” and you’re done! You will find your new ticket(s) in the “Tickets” section of the app.
Some things to keep in mind:
- For vouchers to appear in your profile, it is important to log in using the same login method through which you were offered the voucher/voucher code.
- If you have a VIP voucher, you'll be able to use it in every Fever experience!
- Be sure to check the voucher's specifications and expiration date by tapping on it.