Your Fever wallet can be accessed from the Fever app (you can download it for Android or iOS) and will appear in the "Vouchers" section of your profile.
To apply the credit from your Fever wallet to a purchase:
1. Open the Fever app and log in with your Fever login method (email, Facebook, Gmail or Apple ID).
2. Go to the experience you wish to buy, choose your date and time, then select the number of tickets and tap on "Get it".
3. If the experience has vouchers enabled, you'll see the option "Apply voucher". Tap on it: this will take you to your list of vouchers.
4. Select your Fever wallet and tap on “Apply voucher”. This will apply your Fever wallet credit as a discount to the total amount.
5. If you change your mind and prefer to use a different voucher, simply tap on "Clear" and the discount will be removed. Choose a different one and the final price will be updated.
6. Tap on “Pay now” and you’re done! You will find your new ticket(s) in the “Tickets” section of the app.
What if I can't find my Fever wallet in the list of vouchers?
If your Fever Club wallet does not appear in the list of vouchers and you haven't made a purchase within 60 days, it will be that your wallet has been deactivated—but don't worry! Your credit hasn't disappeared. Simply make a purchase and you'll be able to see and use your wallet again.